mercredi 6 avril 2016

Camilla Pullover

I love the Madder Anthology book by Carrie Bostick Hoge! So full of inspiring designs, both for little ones and adults.
The first one on my list was always Camilla. A quick knit in aran/bulky weight that doesn't look too heavy and is made super interesting by the fan panel in front.
Having made one now, I can confirm it's really fun and fast to knit! If I had been monogamous with this project, I could probably have done it in three to four days.
Cascade Eco+ was a good substitute for Quince and co Osprey. It's very affordable, and though it's not as round, it blocks well and retains its shape. My fan lace is not blocked properly here... I could have patted it a bit more, but I wanted to make sure it wouldn't expand too much. The ribbing in front will probably even out with wear.

I love a good woolly sweater and this one light yet squishy in garter. Perfect!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire