dimanche 24 mai 2015

Dessine-moi un mouton!

I was pretty quiet about this one, with the exception of a yarn delivery mention in this post. But I did order yarn from Denmark specifically for this pattern.
Dessine-Moi Un Mouton par La Maison Rililie
Like I said on my project page, I purchased the main colour, Nougat in Supersoft 100% uld and a Shade bag of Noble, which included five colours. I figured I would be able to blend two other stripes of stash yarn, and I did. The shiitake and the orange do go really well with the other colours.

I love the many details of this pullover, like the combination of stockinette and broken seed stitch stripes, or the contrast colour cast of.
I fell hard for Holst Supersoft... It's woolly and light as a feather! The texture of this yarn is great and because it's so light, the yardage is really generous. It may seem a little shapeless on the hanger, but it actually falls really nicely on me. The light was just a little poor and everchanging this weekend. But I know I'll wear this a lot, so I should be able to get some photos of me wearing it soon enough.

I'm so glad I finally finished a Rililie pattern. They are awesome. Full of interesting little details that keep your mind busy. Her constructions are genious and fits are perfect. On my needles, I have her BlueSand Cardigan that is also very nice. But it's a loooooot of stockinette stitch.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire