lundi 4 juillet 2016

Imogen Tee

This is my second project of the Madder Anthology 1 : Camille, Sibella, Imogen & Beatrice. Good thing I purchased the entire ebook, since I plan on knitting many other beauties from this publication!

First one I knit was this quick and comfy Camilla Pullover
Now, with the warm weather, I had my eye on this Flaxen by Handmaiden. It is such a luxurious yarn! 65% silk 35% linen, a sport weight with 273 yards per 100 g. But it's around 40 $ (canadian) and you need about three for a tee! The same composition can be found in the Lino or the Flyss for about the same price, but at least you get to knit and entire shawl out of it. Anyway, I treated myself with this special yarn in the Apricot colourway and chose the Imogen Tee by Carrie Bostick Hoge to create this gorgeous pullover. 
As I explained here on Ravelry, I changed the proportions of the sweater to make up for the fact that I was using sport weight yarn. I pretty much reduced the number of rows everywhere to be sure I would end the lace panel at the same spot as the pattern around the neck line.
I love this little tee. The feel of it is very fresh on the skin, it drapes beautifully and the colour is amazing! Plus, that lace is so pretty! I can see myself knitting it again and again. Maybe in the cowl version
I took some time for pictures today, so I should be back to blog about two crochet projects very soon!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire