mardi 14 avril 2015

Newest FO!

After a super busy weekend that ended with some yarn shopping yesterday (and a yarn delivery from Danemark!) I finally found time to snap some shots of my blocked Lady Sunnyside.
Lady Sunnyside by Tanis Lavallee

It's gorgeous! I was a little scared that it would grow, being a superwash merino, but Tanis Fiber Arts Yellow Label just gets smooth and silky once blocked. I'm thrilled with the result.

I used DK instead of Aran weight, but because I knitted my Gemini pullover in the very same yarn, I knew my gauge was pretty close. And with a top-down piece, it's so easy to add room as you go. 

This Dove colourway is amazing. The crazy light in the pictures doesn't do it justice, but here's a link to a Moodboard that Tanis did to feature it. To me it feels like a rich grey that flirts with lilac. Genius!

The yarn is addictive. I'm so happy I have another lot in my stash. The next project I intend to knit in Yellow Label is Joji's Dragonflies Jumper in the Light at Dusk colour (a ooak Etsy update colour from last boxing day).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire