mercredi 7 décembre 2016

A 2 years throw!

Well, almost! Ravelry informed me that I started this on February 6th 2015 and I blocked this on Sunday. 
I had also blogged about this here. I realize now I never kept anyone posted on the progress. I'm not so good with sharing my WIPs these days. :/
Of course, in the mean time, it stayed folded for months... I picked it up now and then to add a few squares or borders. 

When we cleaned the shelf where it sat since July, I knew it was time to get it over with! So I crocheted the remaining square, added borders to the few missing and joined the whole thing.

It was lovely. I had a lot of fun putting the pieces together and didn't worry too much with the colours repeating (or not). 

I'm a real Noro fan and the blanket is a tribute to that. It'll sit nicely on my lap for years to come and I sure will continue to stare amazed by the colours. 



















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire