jeudi 19 mars 2015

Noro Top-Down Sweater

Because I'm crochetting this blanket, I always have a few balls of Noro Kureyon laying around.  I also have a stash of Cascade 220 yarn in the Vinci colour, that is a beigy kind of brown, which, while being a neutral, is not so easy to pair for stripes. Last week, on a whim, I decided to try them together in a simple top-down raglan sweater based on this recipe.

After a week and a half, including some procrastination, I have a brand new sweater! Boy, this is quick. Praise to thicker yarn and mindless knitting!
It still needs a good blocking (hence the lack of modelled shots), but I love it! Such a simple, yet effective design that really showcases Noro's typical long gradients.

Here's a closer look at the colours...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire