dimanche 20 septembre 2015

Spring Lines

Talk about a fast, addictive and comfy sweater! This is Spring Lines, from La Maison Rililie. I already blogged about two of her other designs : Dessine-moi un mouton and BlueSand Cardigan. They're all garments I love to wear. Very polished lines, intricate details and awesome fit. Some people even think I purchased those pieces. What a great compliment!
 
I'm thrilled with this pullover! I like the wide neck, the fitted yoke and sleeves, balanced by the baggy body. It feels like you can almost have too much for dinner and it won't show! ;)
The yarn I used was ALL from stash. I told my boyfriend there'd be 4 skeins less in the living room.
The light turquoise is particularly soft and nice against the skin. It's leftovers from this previous knit. The blue and orange were initially destined to become colourwork mittens, but then abandoned. And finally, the beigy brown, I still have a lot of, and used it before for this top-down.
Among my favourite details in this pullover, there's this purl stitch on each sides. I've seen it before, many times, but I always forget to use it. So genius when it comes to stripes! Much easier and neater to hide all those ends.
The pockets are a great addition too! And how convenient that I had this soft MCN from when I knitted these super pretty mittens.

I highly recommend this pattern for a simple Top-Down with a twist. Now I'm thinking about knitting another one out of merino DK leftovers...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire