mardi 19 janvier 2016

Indigo Frost

When I saw the Indigo Frost pattern by Isabell Kraemer, I had a big crush and was very impatient to cast on. But I had lots of wips on my needles, some of them being big sweaters and such, so I decided to wait a little. 
But as soon as I had my needles free again, I picked a lovely blue-green and just went on with some stash yarn for the slip stitch colourwork.
It's the kind of project that keeps your mind focused, between the increases, the slip stitch motif and the section of eyelets, I was never bored.
That allowed me to knit this poncho all of last week, almost monogamously. I'm really glad I finished this piece quickly, as it's the perfect layering piece for winter. It will also be super practical in between seasons, with fingerless mitts.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire